Top Ten Noteworthy Things that Happened on Our European Cruise
10. I asked the cruise guide if Malta was in Italy or Greece. He asked if I was talking about Malta the country. Oh.
9. Jason bought white shorts and wore them to the black-sand beach in Santorini.
8. Annie Bea saw her first male stripper show. (The cruise called it “acrobatic performers.” That’s one way to put it.)
7. I washed 24 pairs of underwear (by hand) 16 times.
6. We played donkey-poop-dodge in Santorini and no one stepped in it. Great success!
5. All-you-can-drink package? I drank it all.
4. My son developed an obsession with chocolate ganache cake.
3. My daughter developed an obsession with Italian men.
2. I lost Grady and found him at the pool bar asking the bartender, “So, whadda ya got for an 8-year-old?”
1. Annie Bea discovered “shrimp cottontail.”